Call for Abstract
7th International Conference on Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology, will be organized around the theme “Advancing the Management of ENT Disorders”
ORL CONFERENCE 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in ORL CONFERENCE 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Voice disorders
- Track 1-2Swallowing disorders
- Track 1-3Allergy
- Track 2-1Squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma and tumor pathology
- Track 2-2Chemotherapy for Head and Neck Oncology
- Track 2-3Prevention of oral cancer
- Track 2-4Tobacco and oral diseases
- Track 2-5Oral and craniofacial diseases
- Track 2-6Chemotherapy of oral cancer and its side effects
- Track 2-7Molecular Pathogenesis of Oral cancer
- Track 2-8Hematopoietic Stem cell treatment
- Track 3-1Thyroid nodules
- Track 3-2Goiter
- Track 3-3Thyroid cancer
- Track 3-4Hashimoto’s disease
- Track 3-5Graves disease
- Track 4-1Rhinoplasty and septoplasty
- Track 4-2Injectable cosmetic treatments
- Track 4-3Trauma to the face
- Track 4-4Complex lacerations and soft tissue damage
- Track 4-5Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Track 4-6Otoplasty
- Track 4-7Genioplasty
- Track 5-1Silent pauses in breathing
- Track 5-2Soft Palate/Tonsil Treatments
- Track 5-3Voice & Swallowing in Elderly
- Track 5-4Maxillo Mandibular Advancement
- Track 5-5Robot assisted Surgery
- Track 5-6Surgical Treatment of Snoring /OSAS
- Track 5-7Occupational Voice Disorders
- Track 5-8Insomnia
- Track 5-9Daytime sleepiness or fatigue
- Track 5-10Laryngeal Movement Disorders
Tinnitus is the conception of noise ringing in the ears when no corresponding external sound is present. A common place squabble, tinnitus influences approximately 1 in 5 people. Tinnitus is not a circumstance itself it is a symptom of an elementary condition, which includes age-related hearing loss, ear harm or a circulatory machine disorder. Although bothersome, tinnitus usually is not a sign of something extreme. Although it can worsen with age, for lots humans, tinnitus can enhance with treatment. Treating a diagnosed underlying reason once in a while enables. Other treatments reduce or mask the noise, making tinnitus much less great.
- Track 6-1Vestibular Schwannoma
- Track 6-2Middle ear disorders and tinnitus
- Track 6-3Electrical stimulation (skin, vagus nerve, deep brain stimulation)
- Track 6-4Pharmacological treatment and Behavioral treatment
- Track 6-5Epidemiology of tinnitus
- Track 6-6Tinnitus from sound exposure
Surgery for acoustic neuromas may also contain eliminating all or a part of the tumor. For getting rid of an acoustic neuroma there are three elemental surgical procedures: Translabyrinthine, which involves making an incision at the back of the ear and disposing of the bone at the some of the middle ear and back of the ear. The upside of this method is that it allows the health care professional to peer an vital cranial nerve definitely before eliminating the tumor. The disadvantage of this technique is that it effects in everlasting hearing loss. Retrosigmoid/sub-occipital, which entails exposing the back of the tumor through commencing the skull close to the back of the top. This technique can be used for casting off tumors of any size and offers the possibility of maintaining hearing. Middle fossa, which includes eliminating a small piece of bone above the ear canal to access and get rid of small tumours restricted to the internal auditory canal, the narrow passageway from the mind to the middle and internal ear. Using this technique can also allow surgeons to preserve a patient's listening to.
- Track 7-1Otoplasty and cosmetic ear surgery
- Track 7-2Tympanostomy and tympanoplasty
- Track 7-3Assistive communication devices- Cochlear Implants
- Track 7-4New applications of transtympanic therapy
- Track 7-5Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Track 7-6Treatment of natural sinus ostium
The nasal cavity and sinuses may be exposed in the main thru a dorsal or ventral surgical method. Surgical planning entails using advanced imaging, inclusive of computed tomography or MRI. Surgical treatment of lesions of the nasal hollow space normally is restricted to benign lesions or can also be used in combination with adjunctive remedy, along with radiation therapy. Extreme warning ought to be exercised with a dorsal method to the nasal hollow space to keep away from complications of inadvertent penetration into the mind case. Gentle tissue coping with and careful closure of the mucoperiosteum ought to be exploited following a ventral procedure to limit the risk of oronasal fistula formation.
- Track 8-1Nose bleeds
- Track 8-2Allergies
- Track 8-3Turbinate hypertrophy
- Track 8-4Nasal obstruction
- Track 8-5Smell and taste disorders
- Track 8-6Septal disorders and septoplasty
- Track 8-7Rhinitis and Non allergic rhinitis
Sinusitis is a usual inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, the cavities that produce the mucus basic for the nasal passages to work efficiently. It can be acute or persistent, and it can be caused by fungi, viruses, micro-organism, allergies, or maybe an autoimmune reaction. The different types are: Chronic sinusitis: Symptoms persist, or usually return, after 12 weeks. Sub acute sinusitis: Symptoms last longer than the normal acute period, for among four and 12 weeks. Acute sinusitis: This lasts up to four weeks and is the maximum commonplace kind. It may additionally want greater invasive treatment, and probable surgical operation.
- Track 9-1Pediatric sinusitis
- Track 9-2Sinus headaches- Causes and treatment
- Track 9-3Antibiotics therapy in sinusitis
- Track 9-4Chronic maxillary sinusitis
- Track 9-5Immunodeficiency in chronic sinusitis: Recognition and treatment
- Track 9-6Pediatric sinus surgery: Anatomic and surgical consideration
- Track 9-7Chronic sinusitis- Clinical features, pathophysiology, diagnosis and management
- Track 10-1Acoustic Neuroma.
- Track 10-2Dizziness and Vertigo
- Track 10-3Hearing Disorders and Deafness
Anesthesia is a three state of analgesia (relief from pain), paralysis (muscle relaxation), amnesia (loss of memory). Severe pain may occur because of infection, surgery, injury and interruption of blood. The pain treatment can also reduce insensitive physiological effects of untreated pain. 33% of peoples suffering (Ear, Nose and Throat) ENT surgery. It shows the sleep-inducing management of an anesthesia and Pediatric ENT methods including Aden tonsillectomy, Oesophagoscope and centre ear surgery.
- Track 11-1Anesthesia in pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 11-2Anesthetic systems for center ear surgery
- Track 11-3Anesthetic framework for miniaturized scale laryngeal surgery
- Track 11-4Anesthesia in thoracic surgery
- Track 11-5Anesthesia in pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 12-1Head and Neck cancer
- Track 12-2Head and Neck Surgery
- Track 12-3Surgical care of Head and Neck
- Track 12-4ENT Cancer
The most common illness affecting teenagers is tonsillitis. The treatment of pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat issues money owed for about 50% of all of the care furnished at Ear Nose and Throat Surgeons. The first-rate care of children requires the knowledge that youngsters are not truely small adults. The physiology of the growing child is precise as are the skills vital for gold standard communication among the physician and toddler (parent). At Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons, we no longer handiest apprehend this reality but additionally take delight in our potential to provide modern day pediatric ENT care to the Pioneer Valley and past.
- Track 13-1Rhinology and Sinus Surgery
- Track 13-2Swallowing disorders
- Track 13-3Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- Track 13-4Head and Neck disorders
- Track 14-1Biochemical blood analysis
- Track 14-2Pharyngeal swab
- Track 14-3Consultation with an otorhinolaryngologist
The total degree of ENT themes traverse the Current Diagnosis & Treatment Otolaryngology, combine the most recent improvements in basic science, head and neck medical procedure, pediatric otolaryngology, otology, laryngology, rhinology, facial plastic medical procedure and Neurotology. This discover it-now clinician's guide includes ordinarily experienced just as unordinary sicknesses of the head and neck and is fundamental for board investigation and recertification.
- Track 15-1Transoral Laser Microsurgery
- Track 15-2Transoral Robotic Surgery
- Track 15-3Comprehensive Head and Neck Surgery
- Track 15-4Sialendoscopy
- Track 15-5Robotic Surgery for Throat and Larnyx Cancer
This session discusses the endoscopy strategies which is a nonsurgical exercise that is used to screen the man or woman’s digestive tract. The endoscopy is used to view the picture of the digestive tract the use of the mild and camera connected to it. The varying planes and angles of the patient’s body may be imaged relaxed using the contemporary imaging techniques. There are numerous imaging strategies are available that advances the evaluation of patient’s frame. The surgical navigation is another critical approach in surgical procedure that possess the song at the working device inside the patient’s anatomy as the health care provider movements the instrument.
Communication ailment includes hearing loss, speech and voice disorders and the most essential and considerable stage, language problems. The conversation sickness influences one’s capability to comprehend, locate and follow the language and speech to engage in discourses with others correctly. This consultation addresses the hypothetical communiqué disorder signs in a patient, diagnose, care and treatment.
- Track 17-1Dyslexia
- Track 17-2Oesophageal Voice
- Track 17-3Sigmatism
This session brings a progressively complete and basic comprehension of research rehearses, particularly in the conduct studies of Otorhinolaryngology. This proposes reliable direct of research, investigate ethics, and clinical outcomes. It by then shorten the revelation showed in a part of the more necessary examinations of research lead, wraps up with general perception about necessities and proposals for dares to upgrade the abundance of undertakings to respond to offense and empower higher checks for dependability in study and clinical preliminaries.
- Track 18-1Invasive Endoscopic Resection of Sinonasal Neoplasms
- Track 18-2Botulinum Toxin Therapy
- Track 18-3High-Speed Videostroboscopy